小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 21, 2006

our Day 5 in HK..
paiseh.. finally got time 2 upload pix..
sumore its reminded by dar.dar..
wil slowly upload Day 6, 7 and 8 soon..
jux stay tuned ok? ;)

dar.dar's pri sch lehx..
b4 he migrate wib his family 2 SG..

a trip to Repulse Bay..

omg~ so many Donts?

proof tat he is bullying me..

aaahhhhh~ dar.dar can piggyback me..
wOohOo~ means im not tat heavy ehx? =D

suntanning?

oh no~ where's my legs?

e 4 of us at e seaside..

me n my jie jie..

with all e tall tall buildings behind us..
i think those living arnd e seaside area r v fortunate..
they get 2c e seaview everyday..
even with their loved ones..

climbing a flight of stairs 2 somewhere else..

our 1st time taking a "xiao ba"

see the market r so crowded?
its oni 10+ in e morn..

guess where r we goin?

on our way climbin 2 e highest peak?
nahx~ jux 2 find a spot 2c e waves..

im tired so im resting over there..
im not trying 2 attract attention ok?

hehehe.. dar.dar oso wil tired lehx..

busy eating our breakfast..
we'r famished so pardon us 4 not lookin at camera

on e MTR down to somewhere..

wow~ e whole road is mine..
i dun have 2b scare even if it is green lights?

our reporter, Miss Veronica Liang..
reporting on e protesting scene in HK..

my sis bght ice cream 2 share wib me..
i oni rem 1 of e flavours is mango..
e 1 flavour i 4got le.. =D
think every1 share coins 2 buy this ice cream de..

hohoho~ e ice creams are all mine..
nobody can snatch it frm me..

im hungry..
i wanna start eatin already..
doesnt look v appealing right?
anyway, it dun taste nice either.. =X

arhhh~
dar.dar opening his Gundam clock..
think it cost arnd HK$170 bahx?
c how sianx half my face is?

e nite market we went..
dint bght lotsa things except some barangs..
aft tat went back 2 our hotel 2 rest early..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home