小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

time is passing so slowly..
feel like donkey years for 1 day 2 pass..
m waitin 4 nx reporting cycle 2 come..
thou i know it means stress wil start..
but at least its better than watchin videos,
bloggin, eating, drinkin water...
n i seriously m determined 2 lose weight..
bcux i skipped my breakfast 4 2dae..
had my lunch at 12pm follow by a lollipop at 3pm..
i din eat any biscuits nor cookies..
ate some pineapple in btw 2 digest..
hahaha.. im lookin 4ward 2 fittin into my Type 1 jeans again..
i hope e day can come faster..
meaning i can be back to my old old times..
(was flippin thru my album e day b4..
and saw myself wearin Type1 jeans sitting down..
my legs look so slim ehx?
make me feel like dieting more le!!)
ok~ back to videos time..
i nearly cried while watchin e Korea Drama..
its so touching can?
but im in office..
hafta control arbo my colleagues wil noe..
n nw even my colleague r watchin videos in office..
oOooPx!! its not my fault ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home