小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

come 2 work alone this morn..
cux my sis went 2 Suntec instead of Tanjong Pagar..
and she hafta rch there at 8am..
so i swop bathing time with her..
usually im 630am n she 7am de..
but this morn she woke up at 6am den i bath at 7am..
wahx! simply better lohx..
feels more energetic? or mayb not?
kinda boring too..
no1 2 skype with me..
jux plain watchin videos thru-out..
another thing i wanna complain abt is..
morn takin train..
i got sandwiched by 4 person..
a fat plump auntie at my right side..
a old grandpa infront of me..
a tall n skinny lady at my left side..
and a pretty lady behind me..
i kinda hate e grandpa n auntie..
keep squeezing me ok?
tat auntie uses his fat butt 2 rub my right hip..
and use her handbag 2 "poke" my right arm..
wth?! worse still grandpa keep moving back..
excuse me ah gong, i got nowhere 2 move back horx..
-.-" hate 2 squeeze train in e morn..
esp when i cant balance well on heels..
den the train jerk abit, i sure unbalance..
mux hold on 2 sth..
seriously i hate working life..
i can oni think of 1 pros for working..
which is earn money n buy nice things..
oth than tat, stil got wat else?
dun tell me meet nice ppl lohx..
bcux i oni c nasty ppl with childish attitude..
(referrin to my nehx nehx boss)
shall not go into details as 2 wat he has done..
but i tell myself.. on my last day of work..
b4 i left my office, i sure send him an email..
or mayb CC nehx nehx boss's boss..
and ask him 2 reflect on it..
*shake head*
e email is v true n meaningful..
gonna copy & paste some parts out..


Why do talented employees leave companies?
People leave managers not companies,
If you have a turnover problem, look first to your managers.
Are they driving people away?
bad bosses seem to happen to good people everywhere
If you work for a jerk, you basically want to get him into trouble.
You don't have your heart and soul in the job.

if the boss thinks that,
"You are dispensable. I can find dozens like you.."
then he is wrong..
bcux..
There's the cost of finding a replacement.
The cost of training the replacement.
The cost of not having someone to do the job in the meantime.
The loss of clients and contacts the person had with the industry.
The loss of morale in co-workers.
The loss of trade secrets this person may now share with others.
Plus, of course, the loss of the company's reputation.
Every person who leaves a corporation then becomes its ambassador, for better or for worse.

sounds true right?
my co. turnover rate is unexpectedly high..
esp i heard my colleague mentionin oth a/c retrenching..
n jux these 2mths+ which i have worked,
alady 3-4 ppl have left/goin 2 leave
isnt it sad?
sooner or later, im gonna b 1 of them..
ok~ complain over..
videos time (again!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home