小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 14, 2006

not v nicely taken..
with the extra "water dispenser" behind me..
thats e water which im drinkin everyday..

i've always think that my right face r nicer than left..
wat do u think?

look so fake horx?
=x

i like this pix..
cux i look so naive in it?
hahaha..

took this pix because i wanna show e frame im using..
=X wanna get me 2 custom make 4 u?

and of cux not 4getting my toilet gers..
they've got 2 photos on my desk..
1 frame is frm min and e oth is i self-made..
find e white basket familiar?
is frm Mos Burger..
hahaha..
gtg lohx.. toilet b4 hm swt hm..
btw, i look chubby in all e pix right?
i seems 2 have lotsa baby fat under my face..
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home