小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

taken ytd..
in the lift when headin hm..
look how happy i am?
heavy load off me arhx.. =)

im busy watchin videos on YouTube..
can u imagine i've finished 4 episodes of 我們結婚吧?
its a new Taiwanese drama..
Haven even air in Sg yet.. n i watched it le..
quite a humourous drama lahx..
=D

ugh~ i hate my baby fats..
=(
anything tat can reduce baby fats?
hehe.. think me n cine wil need it bahx?
btw, wil b goin Change Alley wib my sis..
she wanna develop pix mahx..
follow by her bf cum fetch us go central..
she wanna buy blusher..
and den.. 2 pasar malam!!
at my hse there de..
i wanna buy taiwan sausages..
woOhOo~ here i cum sausages..
wait~~~ 4~~~ me~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home