小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 14, 2006

oh man~ i jux chaired an internal review..
and seriously i think i screwed up the review..
because for e whole 30mins, it was like so quiet..
i din know what 2 ask or what 2 say..
wanna c how stress i am?
i feel like screaming it LOOOUUUDD~~

oops.. sorry if i interrupted ur lunch..
or cause u 2 lose ur appetite..
so in order 2 show my sincerity in apologizing..
im showing every1 a cutie pix..

haaa~ tats my doggie, toto..
look how cute his expression is?

after publishing this post..
and a gd 2hrs+ pass by with no complaints..
was pretty happy tat no1 from oth countries complained..
but my happiness was shortlived..
my NANNY destroyed it!!
can u believe how evil she is?
she act. "broadcast" 2 e whole world tat i miss out 2 tickets..
and i mean e whole world lorx..
HK, CN, AU, KR, JP n my neh neh boss..
nw u noe its whole world le horx?
damn pissed with her..
purposely wanna show ppl im new n in-experienced eh?
pls lohx.. 4 goodness sake..
check b4 u cum n email e whole world..
it none of my business..
1 is Type 3 and another is not a Closed ticket..
report 4 shit?
i shld have Replied 2 every1..
but i didnt.. cux i duwan e whole world 2 noe she MADE A MISTAKE..
kuku me.. shld have broadcast 2 oths rite?
hpmh.. i shall give her endless regrets frm 2dae onwards..
mark my words..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home