小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

HHHEEELLLPPPP~
i cant resist shopping online..
whenever im free in office..
i wil have e urge 2 go checkout online stuffs..
esp scrapbookin materials..
*sObx*sObx*
and my this mth pay is not here yet..
Sat m goin Textile Centre wib sis n her bf..
jux 4 e sake of buyin ribbons & laces..
and tat stupid centre oni open 5 and a half days..
from 9-6pm daily except Sat half day..
u c.. how can i go buy durin wkdays?
i off work, e centre wil close le..
so hafta sacrifice 1 of my Sat 2 go down early..
im so addicted at spending on scrapbookin stuffs..
tat my hands wil get itchy n my mind wil drift off 2 think of them..
IF I DUN BUY.. *sObx*
n i've got nightmare last night..
regarding my job stuffs..
i dream tat i 4got 2 include Open tickets..
making me slpless frm 5am onwards...
Ugh~
feelin uneasy until i rch office n check my files..
then can i put down that huge stone..
because i did include Open tickets..
*phew*
another things is..
i have decided 2 exercise 40mins b4 slp..
20mins for oto trimax (i noe tats not exercise)
and 20mins for knee-lift, sit-ups, leg-lifts, skipping..
60 times of situps
100 times of skipping
30 times knee lifts
6o counts of leg-lifts
4 sets each of leg n arm stretching..
haha.. m determined 2 shed my weight..
n eating lesser biscuits in office..
so I MUST NOT BUY biscuits n put in office..
but i can finish up e remaining biscuits in office 1st..
cannot waste food lahx.. =p

anyway i had a miserable National Day..
act. i tot of catching fireworks at Suntec or wherever..
BUT all bcux some1 went MIA for the whole day..
not even remembering its our ****
n jolly well play *** with frenx whole nite..
this is maddening..
i duwan 2 mention names..
doubt tat person wil noe tat im angry wib her/him
hmph!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home