小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 11, 2006

morn every1..
hehe.. rch office early in e morn..
cux my sis's bf came 2 fetch us mahx..
=D so excited..
2nite finally goin 2 meet my gers..
4 our anniversary's celebration..
wondering when is our anniversary?
is on e 26th of July.. =)
did i hear a Qs?
*why izzit 26th July*
orrhh~ because 2 stands for min n cine's bdae mth..
6th is my bdae mth..
and 7 stands 4 zhen's bdae..
there goes our 26th July lohx.. (^v^)
anyway, shall b goin down Ms Clarity Cafe..
wanna enjoy e atmosphere..
plus let my gers try out e food over there..
hope it wil b an enjoyable day?
ok.. and nw's some pix of toto slpin moment..


this is toto slpin this morn..
ahaha..
duno whu so nice cover blanket 4 him..
scare he catch a cold ehx?
anyway e 2nd pix show him waking up..
he saw me takin pix of him..
=X

wOo~ have accomplished some le..
hopefully by end of this mth,
all wil b completed ehx?
1. wallet (my current type 1 wallet r bursting soon..)
2. sweater (my Gior sweater has gone MIA le..)
3. clothes (havin started work 4 goin 2b 2mths, im stil wearin e same ol' clothes..)
4. flats (aft wearin heels for nearly 2mths, i stil prefer 2 wear flats)
5. shed weight 2 47kg!! (i noe this is not buy.. but mux attain..)
6. buy laces n ribbons (i haven complete e frame 4 dar.dar's relatives..)
7. buttons (new creativity 4 scrapbook n frames..)
8. prepare "sth" 4 me n dar.dar's 2yr anni..
9. save up a total of 1k for 2mths+ of working..
10. repay all my debts (cfm can!!)
11. Polo Ralph/Escada Parfum (mine's goin 2 finish)
12. Alphabets stickers/rub-ons
13. Tribal rub-ons
14. special ribbons frm textile centre
15. save up $500 for dar.dar's PS3

feeling so satisfied nw..
hoho goin 2 do my work lohx..
goin 2 lunch in office again..
cux i wanna play my doraemon monopoly..
=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home