小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

omg~ can i say im e most fortunate young ger in this world?
nono~ cux mayb oths saw it too..
but what abt e most fortunate among my family?
bcux i get 2c e fireworks right infront of ME!!!
sumore i oni rch e place arnd 15mins b4 9pm lohx..
found a suitable place n stand there 2 wait for 9pm 2 cum..
and there infront of me.. e fireworks jux shoot up..
"boong boong booong..."
everything was so perfect..
i was dumbstruck e 1st few mins..
den i quickly took my hp out 2 tak pix..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this is not e 1st fireworks pix i took..
e oths r not v clear..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i LOVE this pix alot..
u get my meaning?
see e star-like-fireworks?
im so in love wib it..


e no.12 video i took..
lotsa colorful fireworks..big ones..



oso another colorful fireworks..



my 2nd last video..



my last video..they filled up e whole sky wib golden fireworks..
and its really e whole sky infront of me!!

now u noe why i say im fortunate rite?
i heard sum1 sayin Sat's fireworks r nicer than Fri's..
so.. lucky i went down ytd norx..
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home