小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

wOwx.. been days since i last update ehx?
shall upload some pix 2 share..
n congrats 2 e only person who participate in e QnA..
hahaha.. Troy got e correct ans..
*clap hands*

last fri, me n clarris went down Suntec..
she brin me 2 lunch at Kenny Rogers..
tat was my 1st visit 2 e rest.. =X

yep.. this is wat i've ordered..
the cheesy marcoroni is delicious n superb
(only if u r a cheese lover)
the soup r so thick n taste really like soup..
unlike those pasta mania type =X

heyx, since when my hse got a cat?
nahx.. this cat was at my relative's hse..
went 4 buffet on Sat..
b4 tat me n sis went 2 IMM..
bght plain photo frames + ribbons
=D

being an animal lover,
my mum urge me 2 tak pix of her n e cat..
lolx.. e cat didnt cooperate..
thus my mum hafta turn e cat's head 2 face cam..

ok.. since aft postin 2 pix of cats..
definitely i hafta post up toto's pix rite?
ltr he jealous how?
hehehe.. c how sharp his teeth r?
n look at tat blur face of his..

on Sun.. dar.dar brin me go Red Star eat..
look at e queue?
i tink there's abt 20 ppl infront of me..
BUT bcux jux e 2 of us..
we got a seat aft 10mins wait..

our 1st dish..
Salad You Tiao
total got 3 but i ate 1 up..

This is chicken rice..
nuttin diff frm normal type..
jux tat e rice is softer n nicer 2 munch on..

Prawn Dumplings..
1 of my fave..

my another fave..
Fried Dumplings.. wOohOo~
with the salad sauce..

my all time fave..
char siew zhu chang fen..
ate 2 pieces b4 rem 2 tak pix..

beef zhu change fen..
dar.dar's fave beef lahx..

random pix on Sun..
dar.dar took this pix when im nagging..
e ppl let us wait 20mins 4 e food..
and waited another 30mins for Xiao Long Bao
and paying bills..
imagine all e time wasted?

and so in order 2 "put out e fire"
dar.dar brin me 2 eat desserts..
it was a super hot day for your info..
guess which 1 i ordered?

so did any1 got it correct?
took this pix bcux i wanna let ppl noe..
this dessert shop sell v nice Almond Jelly..
so Q that it wont break when takin this pix..

Steamed Egg Custard..
dar.dar's fave..

we walked frm Chinatown to One Fullerton..
!!!!!
under e hot scorching sun norx..
jux for e sake of this Merlion photo..

this is 1 of e layout i did..
using acid-free n lignin free stuffs..
hard work ok?
i personally draw out the flowers
and u wont b able 2c e real thing..
unless u cum my hse n i show u..
hahaha.. i love this horx..

my lunch 4 ytd..
bght back rice 2 eat in office..
while doin my stuffs..
cheap n save money too!
i eat until v satisfying..

this Arab St stall sellin claypot rice r nice..

value for money too!
e stall tenders r v friendly..
hala wib us 4 quite awhile..
kekeke..
e fried scrimps r v crispy..
n e meat r hidden underneath le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home