小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

wOohOo~ had a v relax start of e day..
thou morn woke up earlier at 6am..
saw lightning flashin across e sky,
but i din brin umbrella wib me..
cux i cant b bothered abt it.. =x
took bus n train down 2 tanjong pagar as usual..
but this time rnd, walk 2 Cecil Hse..
meet my colleague, Joyce..
cux she need 2 upload some data into e CSC server mahx..
n she needs 2 demo it 2 me..
in future, i'll b e 1 doin it all liaox.. =(
while we'r uploadin data into e server,
Claris pop by e meetin rm too!
was a surprise 2c her here lorx..
cux she's supposingly over at Anson Hse mahx..
hahaha.. uploaded quite long..
went off at 11am..
den walked 2 Raffles Place e Soup Spoon
any1 heard of it b4?
i had mushroom soup..
n its super big bowl ok?!
compared 2 those pastamania type..
this is more mushroom soup lahx..
i cldnt really finish it..
da bao e bread back 2 office 2 claris..
lolx.. me n joyce even took pix 2gether..
wib e soup n bread jux 2 MMS it 2 claris lorx..
make her envious..
as she went back Anson Hse b4 we go 4 brunch..
muAhahahah~
took train back 2 tanjong pagar n went TPP walk..
cux i wanna visit 1 of e shops..
inside got sell quite nice office tops mahx..
BUT so unlucky, its closed 2dae!! =(
sad lehx..
mayb pop by tml or wat?
kekeke.. shall upload e pix of e soup 2nite?
if i can rch hm early aft gatherin wib my poly mates..
tml i'll b meetin dar.dar le..
YAY! YAY! YAY!
goin over his hse 4 dinner too!
wOohOo~ miss him so muchy..
cux long time nv meet? like 5 days?
hahaha.. =X
nahx.. gtg liaox.. office oni 2 person..
me n joyce..
ltr she's gonna teach me rest of e stuffs..
Ugh~
tough training..
pls bless me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home