小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ok~ was kinda woken up by my in-charge..
he was askin me abt ytd's interview..
n whether was i offered e job?
or were they considering me instead?
but i said im e 1 considerin nw..
haha.. funny yehx?
he told me e maximum e company can offer is $1.8k lorx!!
which is so so much more than wat i put..
doubt wil b able 2 get such a high paid job bahx?
i was tellin him tat e pay so high?
den he say nowadays where got ppl say 1.8k is alot?
oths wil demand higher pay..
whereas 1.8k im alady satisfied?
lolx.. of cux not lahx..
but i dun have experience in this field mahx..
so if they offer me 1.8k..
i'll really b scare siax..
stress e hell out of me arhx!!
on e oth hand, they shld offer me this high..
bcux of this job, im gonna sacrifice n start buyin formal clothes..
professional dressing lehx!
*PS, cine n min, if i accept this job,
thur wld b e day i hunt 4 my office wear le worx.. =\
so scare at e thought of it..
becux i haven really mentally prepared 2 step into e society..
like i nv start investing in clothings..
bags.. make-ups.. etc etc..
all those working adults shld have..
i have none of them..
*sObx*
i sincerely hope i'll like e job..
if i like the job, i'll b more than willing 2 commit ALL my time 2 it..
of cux not 4getting sparing time 4 my dar.dar, dearies + poly mates lahx..
im not like sharmaine tay..
start working n MIA liaox.. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home