小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 09, 2006

oh my god~ jux barely less than 10hrs of rest,
im ready 2 go out again..
this time rnd 2 meet dar.dar lahx..
ytd was out meetin cine n zhen 4 lunch at Amos St..
ate their beef noodle nehx..
yUmMy~ 4/5 stars worx.. =D
den follow by goin town 2 meet min..
tat begins my journey of shoppin 4 office wear~
total damage 4 ytd..
$344.50!!
tats freaking alot rite?
it amount to 3 long pants, 1 skirt n 1 top from G2000,
1 lacey top from Sense,
1 light yellow sweetie top from Pepper Plus..
follow by a pair of lacey ribbon heels from U.R.s
fwah fwah~
2dae i mux save abit liaox.. *sObx*
had our dinner at Sakura Cuisin at Far East..
another delicious food..
aft our dinner, we parted ways..
me heading hm while cine, min n zhen went zouk..
i cldnt possibly carry all my stuffs there rite?
=(
plus dar.dar duwan me 2 go either..
i was deadbeat by e time i rch hm lorx..
arms aching from all e carryin of shoppin bags,
legs aching from all walking..
backache too!
i guess goin shopping mux b make cleverer 4 me le..
mux go wib guys..
den i shop n they carry them..
muahahah~
gtg le..
wil upload pix when i receive from cine..
btw,

Happy 21st mth-sary 2 me n dar.dar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home