小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 11, 2006

oh my~ these 2 days like all gone in a whirlwind..
ytd went dar.dar hse enjoy lorx..
played sims2 on his psp..
v diff from e sims2 i play on com arhx..
hehe.. jux realise a gd point of psp.. =p
dar.dar was slpin for like 2+hrs?
had dinner at his hse too..
his sis + dad cook a yUmmy cheesy spaghetti..
which dar.dar dun find it nice..
i love it.. cux its so cheesy..
mUahahah~ aftn jane told me Sun workin time is 5-10pm..
i find it abit unacceptable 4 me lehx..
cux Mon im startin my work mahx..
so i duwan work too late..
intend 2 find mk or chris 2 relief me de..
but mk need 2 cele bdae n chris say he's tired..
so no choice, i gotta work..
end up tis morn woke up wib stomach cramp..
n alot of unfortunate thingy happened..
msged + called Ivan, cant find him..
i hafta resort 2 msg-in vincent n let him noe..
lucky 4 me, he allow me not 2 go work..
arbo it wil really b so damn sway..
cux its like raining heavily..
e sort even brin umbrella wil get wet de..
really unbearable stomach cramp..
gers, u shld b able 2 uds bahx?
even stand oso cant stand str8 lorx..
lie down make me feel worse..
visited e toilet like 5x/hr lehx..
diarrhoa + stomach cramp..
double worse..
*sObx*
feelin so unlucky cux tml im startin work..
BUT my sis say her bf driving us 2 work tml..
leaving hm at 8:30am..
so at least can slp ltr "abit" lorx..
wil mayb update tml nite..
c how it goes bahx..

i wil start 2 miss e period i slack..
e times i can spend all my time meetin dar.dar
or goin gai gai wib my dearies..
bcux my dearies r all workin nw le..
n dar.dar wil start his sch soon..
he told me his professor told him tat,
his studies time wil tak up alot of his time..
like those morn 8-6pm de studies..
researching n spendin free time on studies..
i listen le v sad lorx..
cux it wld means tat we meet lesser time..
=(
and 4 my 4th July graduation,
i invited dar.dar 2 cum along wib my mum..
wo bu fang xin let my mum cum alone..
w/o me by her side,
i scare she lost her way or anitin?
at least dar.dar can look aft her mahx?
hahaha.. lame..
aniway dar.dar wil go back HK durin July..
*sObx*sObx*
i'll b on my own durin July le..

Notice 2 everyone..
pubbing or chilling session nx fri 23/06?
anyone?
btw, i'll b free anyday aft 6pm..
wib mayb sum days workin OT..
so if any1 wanna book me or go out,
pls let me noe earlier kx?
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home