小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hello everyone~
i got sth impt to announce 2 u all..
i wil b officially startin work nx Mon 12th June 2006
for the company called CSC??
hahaha.. lame..
ltr i'll b calling them up,
telling them my final ans lorx..
pay wise will b at $1.4k lahx..
aft 3mths probation wil up by $100 lorx..
hehe.. better than nuttin rite?
aniway im w/o experience worx..
e boss willing 2 hire me alady consider im lucky le..
and u noe wat?
this is e 1st job i went down 4 interview..
omg omg omg omg~
can i say im fortunate?
hehe.. and 2 oth ppl..
my mum's ba zhang left 2..
and i wil b eatin them up 4 lunch 2dae le..
so no more hope le horx?
oh yahx, ltr meetin cine down 2 PS..
she's shopping 4 art n craft thingy..
while me?
of cux shopping 4 my office wear lahx?
hahahha.. wil update 2nite or sth..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home