小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hoho~ jux came back from my lunch..
had it wib my colleagues at e Amoy Street worx..
n 1 of my colleague recommend me another stall of?
beef meat noodle.. but wib soup..
not bad lehx..
and had sugarcane + lemon juice..
den walked quite a distance 2 e Far East Sq..
jux bcux my colleagues wanna drink at e Teh Tarik store..
ever heard of it? kekeke..
quite a big cup of teh bing 4 $1.20 lehx..
v worth it worx.. =)
ytd had an interesting incident happen..
went up lvl 9 to photocopy my documents..
but me n another ger, Clarris
we duno how 2 function e photocopier..
cldnt photocopy my IC at all?
so we seek help from Annie, a secretary..
den she saw my IC no.
she imm. ask me whether can buy 4D anot?
lolx.. funny ger arhx..
but as every1 noe 4D oni got 4 digits,
but IC no. got 7 digits mahx..
so she duno buy which 4 digits..
end up e cleaner auntie told her buy 1st 4 n last 4 digits.
n say if won den she treat me eat..
hehe.. definitely i'll hope she'll win rite?
hMmm, this morn 1st time tak bus + train cum work..
wib my sis.. but she listenin 2 mp3..
den im too lazy 2 take my mp3 out..
so i rather slp lorx..
so CROWDED on e train!!
i 1st time tak train in e early morn lorx..
omg omg omg..
meet Clarris at e mrt station b4 walkin over..
not bad lahx..
at least nw i noe e way alady.. finally.. =p
YAY! tml meetin frenx 4 dinner lohx..
im so lookin 4ward 2 it..
mux tak tons of photos tis time..
hehx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home