小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 12, 2006

yeahx right..
jux had my 1st day job..
n kana trick by sharmaine tay!!
hpmh!!
sharmaine tay, do u noe tat im eatin cake jux nw?
lolx.. aniway, thank u every1..
esp my dearies..
hehe.. wanna acc me go chill yehx?
=D had a busy 1st day arhx..
even hafta brin lappy hm 2 do work lorx..
can u imagine?
*sObx*sObx* but my colleagues r v nice..
all vvv nice 2 me..
so friendly n considerate worx..
hahaha.. so sad tat Joyce leavin e company le..
i'll miss her de.. =(
oh yahx, 24th June m booked by Sharmaine liaox..
duno wat she up to lahx? hee~
well well~ had my 1st bdae celebration 2dae le..
my family bght a cake + cook vermicelli 4 me 2 eat lehx..
i love vermicelli lorx.. heehee~
*yawnx*
tired liaox.. hafta turn in early..
thanx 2 my sis's bf 4 driving us 2 work..
lucky got him arhx..
2dae can report 2 work in time..
tml he's driving us 2 work too!
so nice of him yehx?
too bad cant meet dar.dar
bcux act. he wanna acc me 2 work de..
in case i lost my way or sth?
ever since tat incident of takin wrong bus 2 wrong place..
lolx.. oh gosh..
dun mention abt tat incident le..
embarrassing 4 me.. =p
i am busy, dar.dar is busy..
so we cum up wib sth..
fri, sat or sun den meet up lorx..
act. he suggest goin 2 cafe aft work 4 me..
so we can meet up n cont wib our stuffs..
but i need plug 4 my lappy lehx..
=\ wondering y i got lappy?
my company "sponsor" free lappy 4 every1..
nw using Dell but when Joyce leave company den i'll take hers,
which is IBM brand norx..
whoa~ within few mins type so much..
zZz
wish i'll have a better day tml..
anticipatin 4 thur..
cux meetin up wib my poly mates..
YAYx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home