小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 05, 2006

oh no~
jux nw went 4 interview..
and its kinda last min thou..
was out meetin dar.dar at chinatown..
havin our desserts when e person gave me a call..
cux i was wearin a denim capri..
which was so casual n street..
so dar.dar bght me a $140 levis sq cut jeans!!!
consider it as my bdae pressy lahx..
hahaha..
act. i wanted a 3/4 levis pants de..
but they dun have e shade which i want..
oni those light n "look non-denim" shade..
sumore it cost $130 lorx..
oni $10 difference lehx..
of cux i choose e jeans instead rite?
hehehe.. v happy worx..
im offered e job alady..
nw they'r oni waiting 4 my ans..
i told e ger Lynn tat i wil give her my ans on Wed..
so i stil got 1 day 2 consider..
oh my~
im so afraid i wont b able 2 handle e workload..
althou it sounds easy in e beginning..
BUT as time goes by,
Lynn expect me 2 improve on my performance as well..
shit siax..
e pay is not cfm yet..
jux btw $1.3k-$1.5k lorx..
im a non-experience worker mahx..
so cant expect much from them lahx..
how harx?
can ppl gimme sum opinion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home