小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

was bored to hell in office..
every1 went off left me n Riduan..
n he jux came back from teabreak..
i din on any music in case i disturb him or sth?
so e whole office was dead quiet..
jux finish doin wat im supposed to do..
read thru some of e oth docs..
n i mux try 2 memorise!!
*pause to check hp
wOo~ aimin jux sms me..
ok.. back to subject..
i jux tot of bloggin sth diff..
there's oways a saying tat goes,
there's no ugly woman but oni lazy woman..
i totally agree!!
bcux im 1 of e lazy woman..
hahahaa..
i did try 2 put on some make-ups..
but at e end of e day, when u cum hm,
u stil hafta remove wat u did on e face this morn..
sumore there's clenser, moiusturiser wateva wateva-ser
alot thingy 2b done lahx..
n i dun c a diff wib whether there's make-up or not,
it jux makes me look more mature..
sumore no matter how much make-ups i did on my face,
i stil got a face which looks younger than my age..
so wat can b done 2 my face except 2 go 4 surgery?
no lahx.. j/k j/k..
im satisfied wib my face of cux..
jux tat sumtimes i c woman wib "heavy" make-ups,
it really turns me off..
i saw such lady on e MRT n she turns me off totally..
still, i manage 2 turn back n look at her again..
to examine her clearly..
oni 2 discover, she really cannot mak it..
she wears a mini-skirt wib black tight tee..
follow by black "netted stockings"
wib boots up till midway calf..
a light shiny blue eye shadows wib BLACK STRONG mascara..
n a super duper reddish red lipstick..
wib a look-like-orange-yet-pinkish blusher..
wat can u conclude when u c such lady?
take a few more glance or turn away?
hahaha.. if she looks back at me wib a "i noe im pretty" face,
i wil definitely turn off wib a "omg kns" face
plus right eyebrow n right lips slanted up..
can imagine how my face looks like?
nahx.. tats not e impt thing..
n i oways encounter weird ppl while on bus ride..
take ytd 4 example..
a fatty 30s or 40s bespectacled guy sat infront me..
he was v fat tat when he sat down,
*i was slouchin on e bus seat..
i hafta sit up imm.
not oni tat..
he even keep turnin bhind n look at me..
i kinda wonder whether izzit he tot i took a fancy 2wards him?
he wil look thru e side of his eyes,
n purposely turn back a few times..
but e worse thing is,
he keep scratchin n scratching..
combing n combing..
digging n digging..
smelling n smelling..
YUCKS!!
dun uds wat i mean?
he scratch his back, follow by combin his hair usin his bare hands,
dig his ears wib his tiny winy last finger,
n SMELL IT!!!
tat is freaking disgusting ok?
even e lady sittin beside me saw his actions,
imm. gave a face liaox..
-.-"
mayb i shld consider takin a train hm instead?
so as 2 catch e Lu Guang Shen Lin?
hahhaa.. im not such TV fanatics lahx..

*sIgh* aniway im not workin happily at all..
thou office colleagues r nice..
i stil din enjoy workin in this company..
bcux i felt so stupid..
everything is so alien to me
tat i dun recognize all of the stuffs..
its not within those tat i studied nor those tat im interested..
doubt i'll strive far in this line le..
althou i shldnt give up so easily but,
i cldnt persuade myself to continue on in a line
which i dun like lorx.. =\
there's no motivation at all..
so for e rest of e days or mths, jux bless me bahx..
hope e cumin mth wil breeze thru smoothly..
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home