小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

AaarrhHhhh~ im so tired ok?
ltr stil hafta do my "hmwk"
cux Joyce gave me some "hmwk" 2 do,
so as 2 make me familarise wib all the job scope..
*sObx*
fri met dar.dar aft work..
let him carry e lappy 4 me lorx..
went down to MS to walk..
budden wib less than an hr,
we completed the whole mall alady..
-.-"
seriously got nuttin better 2 shop..
lolx.. walk on to suntec..
visited mk too..
Carrefour bght some stuffs,
Giant bght some stuffs..
ate Subway again..
since i love subway cookies, so i dun mind..
went hm soon aft.. =)
ytd meet dar.dar arnd 4pm 4 Xmen3..
nice movie indeed..
lucky cine told me end of e movie stil got sth..
so we waited on 4 tat small lil' part..
hahaha.. went over his hse..
had pizza 4 dinner..
this time rnd is Super Mozza + Hawaiian..
full as i can be..
wib my fave wedges + mayo..
nicey nicey..
went hm aft 10+pm..
act. ytd wanted 2 watch Silent Hill..
BUT all e time not suitable..
so stupid..
y such movie but not all cinemas got?
oni GV n Shaw?
wat abt cathay n eng wah?
*sObx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home