小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

oh man.. im suffering from shoulder-ache again..
whu is e 1 whu say office job is easy n relax?
come n take over me lahx?
let u have a chance of sitting in e office..
facing e laptop for 6+hrs,
typing n calculating + tallying figures..
facing thousands n thousands of numbers..
hafta refer to diff excel spreadsheets,
making sure e figures r correct..
whu wanna take up e job?
lolx.. sumtimes e figures drive me crazy..
i cant imagine when i quit e job,
my eye-sight wil increase by how much lorx?
oh god~
had a value-4-money lunch at PSA building..
$4 fish n chips lehx..
u duno how value-4-money it is..
there's a sunny-side-up, salad, fish n chips, fries, and fried rice!!!
i eat until v full i tell u..
BUT i stil went 2 buy fruits..
mango (yum yum) n pineapple..
im in love wib pineapple..
n muffins too!
my workplace nearby got sell delicious muffins..
any1 interested? =D
ytd met dar.dar went 2 Boon Lay MRT clinic 4 checkup..
oh gosh.. e doc is a indian too!
he super un-gentle lorx..
lolx.. hafta take urine test too.. -.-"
aft tat had Subway at JP
follow by Silent Hill..
not a bad movie..
jux tat alot of Qs marks niax..
tat means no storyline lorx?
bloody stil alright.. i can take it..
but dar.dar keep sayin its gross..
mayb he cannot tak it bahx?
took train back 2 Dover,
and reminds me lotsa memories..
sitting at e bus stop n lookin up at e MRT..
make me thinks of those times..
whereby aft sch i hafta wait at e bus stop 4 bus 74..
nw e same thing happen 2 me..
i cant help thinkin of those times..
studyin is definitely better than working..
so wat shld i buy when my 1st pay cum?
*blink*blink*
of cux is a new hp lahx..
muahahahahah~
considering btw k750i n w700i
bcux both have e same functions,
jux tat casing is diff niax..
i like w700i's casing as it is Titanium Gold..
got a metallic feeling..
budden on e oth hand, i cant bear 2 spend so much on it..
sumore k750i release so long ago le..
w700i jux release niax..
still, w700i n k750i trade in rate is e same..
so wat 4 spend so much when e trade in rate is same?
Ugh~ lets c which model dar.dar choose bahx?
lucky me.. dar.dar is payin part of it 4 me..
wOohOo~ aint i lucky?
*bEaMx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home