小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

act. i've had lotsa thingy i wanna say in my mind alady..
but jux duno where to start off..
ermx.. 1st thing 1st..
sharmaine tay, have u receive e Seoul Garden pix?
if yes, pls send a copy 2 me too?
hee~ 2nd thing, ailian..
can help me burn e Lu Guang Sen Lin?
and mayb Er Mo Zai Shen Bian?
kekeke.. help me burn le den i return e empty disc?
=D last 2 days my office power trip lorx..
ytd telephone line down,
Tue e electricity down..
kinda un-fortunate ehx?
aniway im so lookin 4ward 2 wkends..
i cant wait 4 a break..
some1 cum help me.. Ugh~

ok.. some bdae wishlist..
haha.. since every1 oso have 1..
shall not go on abt things i duwan lahx..
1. HONGBAO(s)
(ideal present if u duno wat i want.. haha)
2. Photo Frames
(not 4 my hm but 4 my office de)
3. Leather wallet
(workin in office shld have a presentable wallet le?)
4. Office Handcarry Bag
(thou i got 1 nw.. but i require a smaller 1..)
5. Covered shoes
(yahx.. no1 wil get it.. since no1 noe my size)
6. Big big treat
(im dyin 2 eat Swensens Teriyaki Chicky Pasta)
7. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
(im easily satisfied..)
8. Cola Gummies
(wateva cola gummies im alright wib it..
can chew on it in office)
9. Tid-bits or Cookies
(oso 4 my office de.. sth 2 munch on in office)
10. Fruit Cakes
( those wib mango(s), strawberries, kiwi...
not 4gettin vanilla sponge cake)

lolx.. how cum no.10 sounds like e cake my mum bght?
hahaha.. simply love e cake tons..
too bad its too small 2 eat it 4 1 whole wk..
she bght it as a compensation 4 my previous bdae..
since last yr no1 bght me any cakes..
kekeke.. every1 was tinkin oths wil buy it 4 me..
in e end no1 bght it..
so sad rite?
btw, sum bad news 4 my dearies..
if they manage 2 catch this part lahx..
on fri which is my bdae,
i've decided not 2 go chilling alady..
instead we go 4 sum sumptous dinner?
any1 on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home