小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

omg~ im in a dilemma again..
my m1 in-charge jux helped me find a job..
and tat tml morn i hafta go 4 e interview..
he say i hafta wear sth professional..
=( tats where e prob is..
how professional can i dress up 2?
most of e clothes i have r all those casual street wear mahx..
even durin poly times i oso rather borrow from frenx than buy them..
so wat m i gonna do nw?
shit rite?!
plus e position Service Level Agreement Reporting,
i've nv heard b4..
wat m i gonna do?
Ugh~
a part of me wanna find a job n start earning money..
but another part of me says i shld save up 2 invest in more clothes b4 i start finding a job..
idiot me!
shld have start buyin clothes long time ago horx?
nw prob cum alady then panick..
shit shit shit..
pls bless me tat tml e person whu called me up
wil not mind me wearin "smart casual" instead..
pls bless me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home