小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

HELLO HELLO!

been a week since i last updated..
nothing much has changed or happened.
except the fact that afew people fell sick.
my raju got viral infection, diarrhea for 4days!
den my lover got fever & diarrhea while his mum got gastric flu.
as mentioned b4, this 2011 doesnt seems to be very smooth-sailing till now.
and guess where i was on the so call Valentine's Day?

HEHEHE my 1st ever M'sia stamp!
we enter into JB 4 cheap cheap zichar dinner!
as i was too hungry by then, i gobbled up all e food..
before i remember i should snap photo of it.

and i even had my much craved satisfaction!
the baskin robbins ice cream!!!
sad to say.. its not as good as Japan's.. =\

now under my care are these flowers..
lets see how long they can last..


then Tue i went down for an interview with recruit agency.
look at the blister on the back of my heel! ;(
ultra mega pain lohx..
it even rain when i was about to reach home.
my shoes were soaked & i was drenched. within 2mins.

before my interview, i met up with lisa 4 lunch.
we hardly meetup nowadays although im like so free!
so just lunch, talk & crap about life.
she even accompany all me all the way to UOB Plaza.
my google map is so useless lah!
it leads me to another place instead lohx.. -.-"
after interview we still continue to talk all the way..
till i reach home.. throughout my bus journey & such..
been long since i last had such long phonecall with her.. :)


i had half-boiled egg this morning!
and i bid goodbye to lover.
he'll be gone for the next 4days. biz trip. extended.
thats all. so im like on single-hood this weekend.

by the way, have arranged an interview next Mon.
the lady was so kind & nice, we talked on the phone for 20mins!
she feels that im more cut out for a frontline job.. hmmm..


received KS newsletter in my mailbox..
they've got a sample sale on-going right now..
but i spotted something else instead..
oh my! im such a polka dots lover..
thats 295USD fyi.. lets wait 4 sale sale sale!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home