小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 07, 2011

CNY come & go...

aft last year i wasnt arnd in SG,
i thought this year i'd hafta go through it again..
who knows, my grannie passed away.
so i didnt celebrate CNY for 2 consecutive year.
only finally stepped out of my house on 3rd day of CNY.
& its a family thing to watch movie & dinner after.
we caught The Green Hornet as requested by my father.
ermm its just a soso movie imo.
so lets skip the movie session instead.

we opt for Soup Restuarant!

this chix is 1 of their signature dish!

comes with veg as well,
it supposed 2 wrap the chix with veg,
eat it in a healthier way!

thats e way to go...

Salad Prawnnnnn!!
i wanted this over Tofu Prawn.
all bcux of the salad sauce only!

fried french beans shrimps & minced meat

sliced fish with ginger & spring onions

herbal soup to sum it all up.

it adds up to less than $100 for 4 of us!
not sure if u consider this meal expensive thou?

but anyway i gotta go rush my hkg drama already.
i cant plug off the earphone set,
else i'll be greeted by tons of nagging from my mom.
seriously.. non-stop & even though im not answering her,
she can continue to talk on & on & on...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home