小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

dear diary,

im neglecting u so often nowadays..
i dont even know if i wil stop blogging one day.
however i'll definitely not close down this humble site of mine.
here contains too much for me to lose..
occasionally its a form of entertainment to browse the archives.
i haven done much recently except having more "me-time".
just last week while clearing my table, i came across something.
i couldnt bring myself to throw it away.
but yet i flipped through, gone were the bitter sweet memories.
very often we'll make decision that we'll regret.
i've since learnt not to regret instead to accept & face the reality.
whatever it is, life goes on; happy or not.


last Thur i met my team 101 girls..
we had a great catching up session over dinner.
talked about our 1st flt, silly phrases & of cux gossips!

elena treated us dinner at Tampopo!
its like our advance reunion dinner lidat..
the care & concern they gave me is indeed priceless.
elena as usual express her motherly care for me.
been coughing so much that she advise me aganist eating chix.
lynn & i is always caught saying the same thing!
our replies & catchphrase, i can only say is all build during flt.
i miss her laughter & the "sshhhh" which jap crew will warn us.
how i hope we can get such meetup every now & then..

after dinner with them, i bought a crystal jade cake.
was on a 30% discount after 8:30pm.
i ate like 80% of it & left 20% for my sis.


last Sat i was disfigured! ;(
its a long story as to how i got it..
so i shall spare u people from the long details..
as of now, the mark is fading already..
no longer as serious as it seems in the picture.


i told him i was still quite pissed over NYE incident.
so in order to appease my anger, he went around looking for balloons.
at weird timing of 11+pm where most convenience shop are closed.
i went home to feed bara her med first when he called me.
opened the door to see the balloons planted outside my doorstep.
undeniable, i was touched as i can feel his sincerity.
bring the balloons in & 1 of them burst!
it ended up giving me a scare instead.
but within another half hour or so, another burst as well.


e same night my sis came back from Cambodia.
she bought for me mini sized tic tac!
in 4 assorted flavours so cute!
she even got for me my fave Honey Lemon Green Tea!
i only drink selected green tea -
sakae sushi & suki sushi green tea + this special 1!
up till date, have only find this green tea from BKK thats all!
so at least now i know Cambodia have this drink too!


Mon my sis drove me & mum down to Chinatown!
we spent 2hrs finding clothes for my dad & mum.
another 2hrs buying random things for CNY.
bought my fave jellies from TW too, at a bargain price!
dinner was settled at the hawker.
totally full to the brim!

yesterday i met lisa & xiang for lunch @ orchard.
its like back to our good ol' days of lunching together.
be it at bugis or tanjong pagar, we'll settle our lunch together.
sometimes as far as suntec, we'll also head down!
after lunch i came back to amk to meet yixian.
intro her the ipl place that i went to.
she decided to have a trial before taking up package.
except the outcome was different from what we agree beforehand.
i can only hope that she find the result +ve then.


knowing that im uber lazy when it comes to eating,
my noble mum peel the skin & took out all the seeds from it,
put them all on a plate & bring into my room for me.
so i can eat the orange while enjoying my drama.
u cant find this kinda love from just anyone.
they can only come from your dearest family.

am currently chasing drama on my HD now..
have finished half of Cinderella's Sister, a korean drama.
i shed tears although i know its all drama.
am determined to have it finished by this week.
before then next week will be spring cleaning all the way..

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home