小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 31, 2011

可能 永生难忘的二十六号!

was doin spring cleaning that day..
when we decided its time to change our modem at home!
so we ring singnet up & they agree 2 send technician down.

thats e technician helpin us 2 change a new modem.
finally no more weird modem startup sound;
and hello to new pearl white modem!
but before the technician went off, something happened.
he realised his specs is missing so we searched high & low.
den my mum felt accused cux earlier on i passed her her specs.
which the technician was just asking me to check,
"see if i accidentally took the wrong specs away?"
ended up my mum feelin accused & say we shouldnt have let -
old, short-sighted & most imptly non-chinese speaker technician 2 come.
like wth is wrong with non-chinese speaker?!
WE ARE the ones communicating with him not YOU?!
so who is the racist over here whom we're talking about? -.-

while painting my nails & on the phone with bf,
my mum went market to buy food & sis went out with bf.
my house phone rang & it sent my heart racing.
i couldnt think straight & only thought of calling my sis first!
got hold of sis & mum den another phonecall came.
at that point of time im actually shivering.
her words keep repeating in my mind, "阿嫲可能不可以了。"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home