小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

so ytd i sent in afew resumes for job hunting..
am waiting patiently to get called.
there's 1 that im pretty interested since its at Toa Payoh.
and 1 of my friends on fb is a head-hunter.
ask me to send in my resume to a given email add.
got called in the morning to go down for an interview at 3pm.
luckily i did my research this time round.
she told me im interviewing for a SALES position. (???)
true to what she say, its a FINANCIAL CONSULTANT position!
previously is Great Eastern, now is Prudential.
honestly speaking, i've had enough of such job intake LAH!
called her up to turn down the interview,
yet she continue calling me time & again to persuade me.
persistent is good, but please use it wisely!
speaking of that, let me present 1 of my top hated food in CNY..

is this call bamboo shoots?!
not 100% accurate but 1 thing for sure i hate this.
the smell & the taste is so yucks!! ugh!
after which here's another 2 of my fave food..

鸟蛋! though i know they're high in cholesterol!
taste awfully nice with ketchup!

baked beans! from canned food i know..
heat it up & it taste great with rice/porridge lohx..
easy peasy convenient food to go with when parents not at home.

onion duck from my auntie!
every year w/o fail on Chu Yi of CNY,
we're go over my auntie's house & enjoy eating this!
this year however, we didnt..
only had it last wkend thanks 2 my cousin! :)

tadah! abalone-galore!
hahaha mostly from Hock Hua since my mum like it.
there's e newly launched 1 right on top which taste superb!
12 small pieces of abalone in a bottle.
transparent instead of can.. innovative eh?
u can c the abalone from outside!

had our steamboat dinner finally!
been craving for it since Chu Xi until now..
everyone is happy except me.
u happy. u happy. she happy. he happy. but i no happy.
whatever!

was trying to fix up the stand fan before the steamboat.
was going to be 90% done when my sis's bf said he can help me out.
thinking that im able to fix up the fan myself was so wrong!
ended up he helped me out with fixing it,
and now i know how to fix a fan myself in future!
the steps are actually similar la!


due to complain but other ppl, i put up the curtain in my room.
been several years since i last have curtain in my room.
last night i tried closing it all but my room was so dark!
i could hardly endure it so i opened up a small gap.
only close up the gap this morning to block out the sunlight.
whoa~ i can laze in bed longer with it.. no good no good!

i've only got 2 pix to share taken during my grannie's wake.
i doubt u guys would wanna see more of such pix right?

snapped by my younger cousin.
inside was me & my elder cousin twitter-ing!
she was teaching me how to setup the twitter thing.
iphone got us addicted anytime anywhere!

last but not least, this socks with slipper photo!
7 of us youngsters gather 4 my grannie's wake.
GOODBYE!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home