小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

人气王?!

so im officially jobless right now!
*dance around in circle*
so i've returned every single ex-company items back,
my spacious bedroom is finally back!
i clear a part of my room everyday & slept more than 10hrs?
but that is under the effect of medications.
been taking cough syrup & flu pills for the whole last wk.
am slightly better now & went down for an "interview" this aftn.
shall not go into details with the "interview" first.
somemore rounds coming up next to be notified.
anyway, i shouldnt drift off from my main topic today!
i took photos of most of the gifts i received for Xmas'10!
guess what my senior told me?!
she say im the one with the most gift last year!
even our boss also agree with her! *blush*
oh well, such thing doesnt happen that often lah..

all e gift i received after my Xmas AL..
stuffed right inside my small tiny mailbox in office.

our LI CR came to my NRT room just to pass me this!
and we ended up chit chatting till i hopped over for 2nd round!

thanks for the disneysea's cookies!
i love what is imprinted on the metal box,
"the bear of happiness & luck"
thats indeed what i need the most right now!

am really surprised to receive this from CHIONG PE!
she's like 1 of the nicest senior i've flew with so far!
been spotted with similar hairstyle too.
my mum say she gonna keep this box for CNY.. HAHAHAH!

then this box of hokkaido snack from TAY JE!
we got a temporary 1month team flight back in MAY/JUN.
did 3 pattern together and built our bond during the period.

my newly made friend QUEK JO wrote a card for me!
with the self stamped VERONICA on the envelope, i appreciate!
she even got me my fave KAPI(-kia)!!!

not to mention the girl i abandon after i left, LIN JI!
she wrote her heart-felt words on our in-flight postcard! ;(

even thought she nv slot it into the mailbox,
she passed it to me the very last time at Marroad hotel.
just before i left hotel for my last sector back to Singapore.

afew more other gift which i forgot to take photos..
i really appreciate every single card/note/gift & everything!
the few best things that i've got from this company are :
- lesson learnt in leaving my nails long (like finally!!!)
- knowing people from almost all walk of life
- the ability to see a slightly bigger world other than SEA.
- of course, making new friends who are willing to stay on in my life.

to those of them whom you know who you are,
i spell a big THANK YOU to you! :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home