小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Week Gone...

the coming week will be the 5th..
no.. its not 49days yet so im stil in monotone clothings.
am feeling fortunate that this week is finally over.
i started Mon with a -ve news followed by Tue,
which i was happy for nothing.
and then Wed was really a terri-horigible day initially!
i couldnt find the damn Merchant Square!
was told to locate Riverside Point after i exit from B.
but i couldnt find the Riverside Point!
so i tried using my Maps on iphone to find Merchant Square!
thinking im going in the right direction,
i crossed the road & walked another 15mins b4 i check the Map again.
it wasnt refreshed immediately but after it refreshed,
by then i was seriously cursing under my breathe!
its no fun walkin with 2 blistered toes & 1 blisters heels!
did i mention i was walking under the broad daylight?!
walked back to the exit B which i came out from 25mins ago,
and locate the Merchant Square again!
the place which i could have reached within 15mins,
actually took me near to 45mins to arrive.
tell me how dumb can i be? -.-"
sorry, dumb is not the correct description.
i should say im a direction idiot.
anyway, i was cheated to go down thinking it was a cust svc post.
who knows it turns out to be yet another F.C post!
BIG SIGH! i made my exit & stand at a streetside pasting plasters.
my 2 poor toes was red from all the abrasion & blisters. ;(
sweating, make-up melting & pain from the toes made me super touchy!
lucky my bud was consoling me..
i still got a 2nd interview 2 look forward to!
dont be depressed & maintain a +ve attitude 4 the next!
was presented with a Eng & Chn test b4 the interview.
was told to do translation & grammatical error corrections.
WAH! testing my language leh!
i die with the property CHN-ENG translation ads.
terrace, north, south, freehold, extended renovation blah blah..
i duno how 2 phrase them in chn leh?
but i cheated abit by looking up how 2 write the words.
i type in hanyupinyin in iphone to check. ;x
afterwhich i was interviewed by 2 ladies.
both were v kind looking auntie to be honest.
they interview me in both chn & eng language too!
i think i kinda impress them with my flyin job incidents!
they were surprised by the type of pax i've dealt with so far..
took a cab home since it was drizzling when i left.
& hardly i wil entertain cabbie esp uncles!
he told me he've got a 18yo daughter who only grad frm ITE.
quoting what he said, "no future la.. faster get married better!"
i answered him, "even if married le u wil stil worry abt her? isnt it?"
he say, "aft she married, i let her husband worry abt her loh!"
HAHAHAHA! he even wish me all the best in my interview!
while takin the lift up, i strike a conversation with my neighbor!
the auntie was dog-walking, stayin at 23rd storey!
i asked her, "how old is ur dog? so quiet ah?"
auntie say, "4yrs old, very old liao.."
!!!!! "huh? 4yrs old consider old meh? mine already 10yrs leh!"

i duno why i was really in a mood like i strike toto!
is like i know i did well during my 2nd job interview,
i know i'll confirm get the job that kinda feeling!
Thur was spend recuperating at home..
my legs & arms were aching from doing too much jumping jacks.
and my toes.. i hafta let them rest b4 i wear covered shoes out again.

Fri, i went down to my 2nd job interview location..
was invited 2 go down discuss abt the job package & salary..
as predicted, they couldnt offer me my expected salary.
there's no way i can survive with the amount.
hence all i can do is 咬紧牙关继续找!
i dont believe i cant find a job which can pay me THAT amount!


celebrated cine's bdae over here!
as suggested by Miss Chan!

ordered a jug of hoegarden shared by 3 of us excluding Miss Wong.
i guess each of us is about 1 and a half mug?

the among of food we ordered!
very very heng! i suggest to Miss Wong that we share!
so the both of us only ordered 1 main dish!
even with 1 main dish & a big plate of side dish,
i couldnt even finish it! ;O
blame it on my ultra late lunch @ Mos.

presenting the Chocolate Amer cake from bakerzin!

the wordings on the piece of icing!
HEHEHE! hows the idea of Happy Quarter Birthday?! ;p

Belated birthday girl with her sunflower!
please always be & stay cheerful!

e 4 of us excluding Lisa..

after our fulfilling dinner, we walked over to the USS!
took photo with the USS globe (finally!)
fortunate enough to find a passer-by with photography skill!
he took really nice photos 4 us! ;D
definitely attempted the jump shots as well..
lalalala.. several failed attempts taken by Miss Wong!
full in the stomach & bladder, we call it a day & hurried to toilet.
was homesweethome thanks to Miss Chan's dearest!

jux took a bath, updated my diary & sent out resumes.
hence here i am updating my blog about my current week events.
i notice a drop in my readership..
is it due to me neglecting my blog which resulted in the drop? ;(
hate to repeat this but i hafta remind myself!
"unemployed people cannot anyhow spend $$!"
no matter how much i envy ppl going holidays;
or whosoever got new bags, new shoes, new clothes etc;
every1 around me dinning out & watching movies;
i am satisfied just to have home-cooked food, dl-ed dramas & my iphone.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home