小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

seriously,

i really enjoyed my weekends totally..
even if it means not going out & just staying at home.
because those are the only 2 days that both parents arent home.
i can finally escape from my mom's nagging!
every Mon-Fri, i just switch on my mute mode.
cant be bothered to answer her every single bombard question.
you could b wondering, even if i dont answer her,
she will still go on nagging & talking non-stop.
honestly, cant she tell i just need some peace & quiet?!

yesterday as mentioned, i answered more than 10 calls!
unbelievable but its 100% truth.
take a look at my phone records image below.



its gonna drive me nuts if it happens everyday.
am gonna prepare to go for my interview already.
lets hope it'll bring me good news.
so i can put a full stop to my job searching;
and also put an end to all random number phone calls.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home