小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So,

this is officially my 2000th entry!
& also ytd marks the start of e World Cup!
b4 i knew it, my 1st rest day jux pass by so fast,
i could hardly hold on cept e fact that i ate too much!
seems like my mouth didnt rest 4 more than 3hrs..
lunch 12:30noon
nuggets 2:54pm (raju offered 1 2 me)
tidbits 4:36pm (while walkin frm jill's to t's place)
dinner bcm 7:45pm (with joey due 2 hunger)
mango strudels 8:10pm (im stil hungry?!)
like my stomach jux got bigger since my ams flt..
my 2 team-mates kinda feed me a tad too much..
anyway, i sort of jux transferred a whole chunk of photos..
so here i am bloggin bits & pieces since last mth..

me with Jessie enjoyin our buffet..
then this clown pop by & made balloons 4 us!

din know my collection was lack of 1 pig zodiac..
thx 2 andy 4 collectin it 4 me! ;)

e day we had our "spa" with cine joining in..

while waitin 4 zhen 2b done..
this polariod is nw in my wallet..
my senior act. tot "he" was my bf lohx..

2 new members added 2 my family!
they're named Kapi & Bara!

had yet another AMS with my new team leader!
love them loads cux im jux like a baby 2 them! HA!

share this oiishii fries with them!
i guess this is e 1 that Isabelle wanted 2 intro..

received an unexpected gift from ...

settled 4 charges e night i rched SIN..
am like 2k poorer now.. ;(

had strudels ytd aft sooooo long!

she with her APPLE strudels!

me happily with my peach flavour!

on the other hand, im finally active in tumblr again!
am so hooked on browsing thru the dashboard..
never fails 2 find meaningful quotes from there.. :)

till then~
another day 4 me 2 rest b4 i jet off..
yet a new 5Ds pattern til my nx 2Ds rest..

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home