小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Plans Came Crashing Down..


i killed like millions of brain cells 2dae durin class.
was really tired 2 slp like 5hrs b4 lesson lohx. ;(
e train ride down frm amk 2 airport has shorten by half!
Residence - Bishan - Paya Lebar - Tanah Merah - Changi Airport
everything is done like within 1hr 05mins only!
Residence - Bishan MRT : 25mins
Bishan MRT - Paya Lebar MRT : 20mins
Paya Lebar MRT - Tanah Merah MRT : 10mins
Tanah Merah - Changi Airport : 10mins
im really surprised by how Circle Line has affected me!
had nihon-go class frm 9-5pm & was unprepared.
luckily i've got jessie 2 lend me a helping hand!
however, everything changed.
raju was activated for flt tml morn DH up..
headin on 4 SFO instead of LAX with me.
there goes all our plans.. everything all goes down e drain.
i shldnt have pin any hope.. its jux so near yet ...
no1 wld uds how it feels.. esp outsiders..
2b able 2 fly with ppl whom u enjoy hangin out with..
it'll make the whole flt pattern so much more enjoyable!
jessie also told me sth which im unexpected.
i wasnt informed at all.. makin me feel like i've lost a friend!
indeed i am disappointed.. ;s

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home