小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pure Sweetness -

can last a long while.. :)
so 2dae i rched hotel & received a love letter!

found this polariod &

& this inside the love letter 4 me!
e duo met up last nite w/o me @ NRT 4 dinner..
so sweet of them 2 remember me even thou i wasnt arnd.

den that day b4 yun jeh left,
she gave me a letter as a form of appreciation.
at least im glad i left her some swt memories during her stay.

not 4getting that day i got 2 toys frm Raju & Yun Jeh.
so thoughtful of raju 2 get me sth when she visit town @ NRT.

its kapi hp chain!
with a strawberry hanging at e bottom..

yun jeh got us both sth frm Mother Garden.
even Raju also know which 1 i like!
nw it shall comes along with kapi wherever i go..

i miss home cooked food!
due 2 tight schedule, SG is like my 2nd hm nw..
NRT has instead bcum my 1st hm.. ;(


quote from 1 of my gf -
"女人要的真的很简单:
一个简单的关心,一点小小的温柔,就能够让她感动好久。"
你,明白了吗?知道我真正需要的是设么吗?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home