小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 03, 2010

blah blah blah

i jux got e urge 2 blog sth so here i am..
was bac ytd evening DH-ing on raju's flt..
some merc cab came 2 fetch me & man was it gd!
aircon cold n large spacious space 4 me 2 kiao ka!
if only every cabbie who fetch me drives a merc cab..
anyway, i gotta end this entry fast..
since im headin out at 12noon..
e night i bunk in with Jessie @ Lax..
she's e 1st senior whom i bunk in with lohx..
had a v gd slp, totally undisturbed..
she's a neat & clean freak until i bth abit!
i cant imagine if she is my roomie.. ;p
make a guess which bed is mine?
ytd as mentioned i DH-ed raju's flt..
every now & then i got surprises on my table..
when i opened up eyes, there'll sure b sth there 4 me..
kinda concussed 4+30 of the total flt time..
got some severe turbulence yet e CC din on seatbelt sign?!
imagine e severeness woke me up..
anyway stupid MM aft flt lasted arnd 45mins?
i only rched hm at 7:25pm.
kays, short update shall end here.. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home