小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 04, 2010

to do list :

here's a list of things 2 do b4 i fly off tml,
1. lunch & satc2 with cine ltr
2. throw my black color clothing 2 wash
3. pack luggage
4. slot in ams procedures into file
5. write customs forms 4 entering into jap
6. remove & re-paint nails
7. decide what 2 wear 4 my 2 dh flts
8. put foreign currencies into my wallet
9. prepare meal check list, spml chart & etc
10. charge hp & itouch full batt
11. text cabbie 2 arrange 4 him 2 fetch me
12.

IF time permits, clean my bedrm..
kays, shall go change & head out..
cant wait 2 watch SATC2! woohooo~~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home