小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, May 28, 2010

Entering Into The 4th!

officially entering into the 4th busy month!
here's an entry cut short 4u guys..
29th-2nd : LAX
5th-10th : AMS
13th-17th : KUL
20th-24th : SFO
30th-6th/7th : JFK
aft that i shall declare the start of my hols!
thou its jux a short 6Ds of AL with 5Ds in beloved HKG!
i shall eat.slp.shop. all i want with Mabelle!
in the meantime, i wil grit my teeth & continue slogging on..

i received my allowance slip ytd.
got a shock when i saw the amount of flyin hours clocked!
its shown as 99+45 which means i OT-ed 14.5hrs!
like wtf?! since when i worked so hard in MAY siax? o.O

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home