小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Kapi & Me!

im bac frm lunch with e girls!
had a nearly 2hrs lunch with them with me refillin soup!
i think i had 4 or 5 bowls of soup in total. ;x
anyway we parted way aft lunch with me headin 2 aeon..
help my buy another pack of collagen b4 i checkout arcade again!
hAix.. i think im addicted 2 their arcade honestly.
hmmm.. let me update abt my kapi barang container 1st..

collected this frm raju on e 1st Jan!
♥ drove me down frm my place over 2 raju's,
& luckily he drove me down else how 2 get it hm?

hre's all e stuffs inside e boxy!
lunchbox, mug, towel, blanket & cushion!

open up & u'll c 2 more lunchboxes inside!
in total is 3 diff sizes 4u 2 use!
raju & me can go picnic soonest with these!

fully utilize my box 2 keep my scrapping materials..
& it fits perfectly under my desk! how nice!

e nx morn i saw a gift on my desk!

OMG! its a kapi "怀表" frm andy!
(initially i tot its a clock lohx,
& i was thinkin y he wanna gimme a clock? 送钟?)


anyway i realised i was wrong when i open it up..
so cute with kapi engraving on it lohx..

hehehe! 1 more item added 2 kapi's collectibles!

den i bump into huiping while takin shuttle bus bac 2 hotel..
gave her 2 of my new catch frm e arcade ufo catcher..

here's US on e bus with kapi(s)!!

huiping happily with my kapi..
she appreciates them! ♥♥

bcux i was left with 20mins more..
so i cldnt control myself & went 2 arcade again...
try my hands on this machine this time rnd..
guess how many more kapis i came bac hotel with?

here's my kapi happy family with me @ NRT!
i super ♥ e kapi series camel lohx..
e eyelash damn long damn cute!


alrights! nx entry wil b abt my handicraft..
i finally gave mabelle e v belated 21st bdae gift..
am glad that she DIGS it! *quoted frm her

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

送钟?? I so bad mah?? :(

Friday, January 8, 2010 at 5:18:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home