小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

how n.i.c.e?!


everything started off smoothly..
but halfway through the flt, my menses came.
checked my handbag & realised i only have 5 pills with me.
wasted 1 off by dropping it on the floor.
ate 1 & survived through my crew rest w/o any disturbance.
when i returned bac 4 my duty time 2+30,
e pain slowly hit me & all i can do is endureeeeeee..
got 1 panadol frm lynn but e pain refuse 2 leave me alone.
fortunately, its landing time b4 i knew it..
had 2 runs b4 i deplaned frm the a/c!
a long 14+07 flt time - torturous & yet heartwarming.
bcux those j-crews whom i worked with all show me concerns.
seein my that unbearable face & not bein able 2 stand str8 at all.
rched hotel & unknowingly concussed on my bedsheet unchanged.
when i regained conscious, its already 3hrs gone..
by then, e nauseous feelin hit on me too.
wanted 2 vomit but nothing came out.
nw aft i had my bath, im feelin e headache as well..
ohhh how nice..
menses cramps + nauseous + headache all get 2gether ehx?

mayb i shld jux slp my night away..
hopefully i'll feel better the next morning..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home