小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 04, 2010

LAX-ed after 1 year...


kapi with frenx & penguin-san 2 acc me!

am currently @ LAX & jux woke up aft a 5hrs+ slp..
was assigned C-C-G for this pattern so far..
BUT colleague yen wasnt so lucky.
she was assigned G-G-G all the way til return flt 2 NRT.
therefore being v nice of me, i exchanged with her.
i did C-G-G while she do G-C-G lohx..
its e ushiro-gly that im talkin abt here..
kaeri-bin she'll b doin e BC-comt gly so i cant help..
anyway, this lax flt is alot better than my previous twice.
thou e stupid CL din help me AT ALL,
fortunately, i've got lesser call buttons 2 ans. ;D
SPML loaded in Yp instead of my gly! double happiness!

went out to Del Amo aft washin up at hotel.
bght 2 soft toys, 1 dress, 1 sling bag & food only!
yeah! i spent less than US$60!! hOoRay!!!
jux nw i nearly got a heart attack when i realised i lose my rm key!
i slot my rm key into e same compt as my ipod touch.
when i took my ipod touch 2 shuffle among e songs,
e rm key mux have dropped out on e way!
i trace bac my way tryin 2 find e rm key,
HENG! i found it b4 long.. *phew

concussed 5hrs+ str8 aft i came bac hotel..
nw am gonna eat my noodle, paint my nails & slp again!
tml am doin e ushiro-gly once more..
hopefully i got same nice pax!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home