小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, January 02, 2010

my 2010 so far..

okie.. so i've MIA-ed 4 2days str8 online..
i spent my last day of 2009 :
- havin lunch @ AMK Hub with my family
- did some buys with them
- met ♥ 4 Sherlock Holmes movie *loveit
- had our last 2009 dinner with e girls&bfs
- hopped over 2 suburban area 4 "countdown" & fireworks!

& then i started off my brand new yr new day :
- watchin fireworks with e ♥ 4 e 1st time
- spend abit overnite time with ♥ watchin recorded dramas
- meetin raju 2 collect my kapi barang container
- washin car *aftsolong
- plantin belated & NY gift 4 mabelle!
- dl-ing + watchin Cruel Temptations
- enjoyin last moments with ♥ b4 i fly off ltr

wells, i woke up this morn with a "swt" sms &
also a xmas gift on e desk frm andy! ;)
so far so gd i shld say..
wil upload e pix when i arrived at NRT then..
gonna go pack up & head down 4 my cabbie's ride..

my accumulated happiness :
. watchin fireworks once again
. able 2 stay out with ♥ til ltr than 12am
. took photo with ♥ 4 e 1st time
. kapi barang container
. kapi watch
. spendin <12hrs with ♥ ytd
. finally spendin our actual mth-sary day 2gether
. also completed a belated 21st gift 4 mabelle

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home