小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

plain insanity!


i think i nearly die on board last nite.
tio-ing e double gly is majiam as easy as ABC 4 me..
i wonder why honestly?
luckily i've got lynn arnd 2 help me with..
also, my C/L & wada-san r both v helpful crews!
ended up only countin e meals was tedious..
a total of 24CHML, 5VGML, 1HNML, 5AVML, 1LFML,
1ASML, 1VLML, 4SPML for me 2 count!
my 1st time seein so much varieties lohx!
whats fortunate is, there's only 1 meal & REF..
e previous 2 sectors of NRT-JFK & JFK-NRT is insane too!
my allocated compt was FULL for both ways!
been long since i last saw 14pax in my c-cbn chart..
dishin up ala carte became easy peasy 4 me!
i became e gly-san, dishin up while they took order!
simply love it man! (think cookin seems interesting 2 me!)
aft my NRT-SIN flt ♥ came 2 fetch me!
waited 4 me downstairs while i went ofc slot stuffs..
head 2 thomson 4 BCM jux in case im hungry too..
i returned hm with a big bagful of xmas gifts!

a tad disappointment thou..
mayb i shldnt have had any anticipation.. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home