小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

OMG I WANT!!!!!!

was doin groceries shoppin earlier on..
happened 2 walk pass the center stage at Aeon Mall..
saw sth which caught my attention!!

e display of 福袋 available on the 1st Jan!
any idea which caught my attention?

its none other than my Kapibara 福袋!!
ZOMG!! & i think it cost 2100yen only lehx!
includes a cushion, towel, cup & lunchbox!
plus a soft container 2 put all these inside!
that is like OMG-cute can?!


any1 arnd at NRT on the 1st Jan?
pls pls pls help me get it!!
i really really want it badly.. ;(


& btw, i survived e whole of xmas day,
with jux half a bowl of my chix katsu don..
i felt bloated aft eatin it & no more appetite..
all the way til nw.. also no appetite..
mayb tml wil eat sth heavy in prep 4 full flt bac SG..
hmswthm in 24hrs' time! + i think i need 2c doc..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home