小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sept Schedule

called ofc early in the morn 2 ask abt my schedule..
seems like i c more $$ comin in for aug/sept..
hehehe~ which is gd 4 fixin e damage i got frm hkg..
plus plannin my last quarter hols trip 2 korea??

28th-4th AMS (duty instead of DH bac)
11th AL (friendship day!!)
14th-20th JFK (DH-ing bac instead of duty)
23rd GD (pre-lesson 4 bunka)
26th-30th/1st (depends on DH/duty)

yeah~ say byebye 2 cross-over flts!
weird that there's no nrt/kix turn 4 sept siax?
oh yah.. had my hair cut ytd..
its another rnd of 傻里傻气-ness again!
gonna hear such sentences soon..
"liang-san, kawaiiiii ne!"

till then!
headin out 2 meet my mabelle 4 lunchy!
+ wave byebye 2 my pay liaox..
need 2 change euros 4 my ams flt!! ;(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home