小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

reasons 4 ♥-ing ma girlies

& i met them 2days in a row on 14th & 15th..
however im stil feelin not enough..
might b due 2 bein away for v long this mth..
seems like my days jux zoom past frm e 1st Aug til nw..
everything happened too fast 4 me 2 keep a record!
anyway, am stil ♥-ing my life v much nw!

settled our dinner @ HK Cafe Yishun!
its been long isnt it?
haven got my curry crave since way bac..
thats us with our beverages..
& spot my new specs frm hk!! <$10 i think!

u shld have predicted i'll b havin my curry ehx?
jojo had her usuals as well..
lisa, always e last 2 made up her mind..
xiang stickin 2 western chix chop in a hkg cafe sho?

randomsssss..
caught them while they're talkin..
such expressions r priceless!
recently am in a skirty kinda mood..
returned frm hkg with 5 skirts & 1 pants.
that 1 on jojo was abandoned by me! ;(
jux imagine non-brand in replace of F21 yeah?

den 15th met jojo again 4 movie..
its G.I.Joe this time rnd..
fantastic imo! but beginning was abit mixed up..
camwhore session wil nv b complete w/o her!
she's kinda my best camwhore partner!
& did i mention i ♥ leanin on ppl's shoulder?
let me lean on ur shoulder & i'll go all quiet..


faced some prob on my current flt..
got "abandoned" 4 e 2nd time!
e senior whom im supposed 2 fly with din s/u.
end up its another seniorx2 flyin with me.
*pax req 2 upgrade 2 c-cls
*nearly delayed our whole flt
*pax's med cup was thrown away by C/L
*C/L served wrong SPML ref but i found out
*woke up frm rest with nothing 2 eat
*sick pax occupied e whole ushiro gly
*star gazing on my own at mid-gly window
(din know there's THAT much stars outside our aircraft)
*secretly eat wstn tray when seatbelt sign goes on
(there goes my half-eaten scrambled egg & sausage)
*went w/o food for nearly >24hrs aft KO-ing
*checked in 10061 follow by 10060
*short circuit aft i boil my water
*packin/unpackin/packin/unpackin again!
*realised i over-packed my stuffs!
*its ck flt 4 me again! damn!

thats my "short" summary 4 my 3rd KIX flt

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home