小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

cycling on my own..


the "dark" side of the building

image taken durin daytime..

snap this shot while cycling jux nw..
i HATE it like seriously!!
it'll cfm block my view of fireworks.. ;(

i actually went cycling on my own in the aftn..
thou e sky was abit dark..
but i was prayin 4 it not 2 rain..

ride past the area 4 dogs playground..
& i spot a siberian husky inside!!
in future i wanna walk e dog with my hubby on a sun noon..
but my hubby gotta pick up e poops 4 e doggie..
HA HA HA HA HA~

sadly, 40mins thru my cycling time..
the rain came down on me.. ;(
it was jux drizzle then it changed 2 bigger droplets..
i had to ride faster & seek shelter sumwhere..
thats when i did a "initial d" style of skii lohx..
lucky i brake & set foot on the ground 2 stop..
else i guess i wld have ...

so i sat at the shelter while waitin 4 rain 2 stop..
luckily there's sum1 on the phone with me..
if not.. i think its really boredom 2 the max!!

act. its quite fun 2 ride bicycle..
and i guess i wld return again..
mak it like a weekly thing?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home