小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

nw thats wat excites me

it got my attn right frm the subject of the email..
once opened & my attn was glued for a full 15mins!
read thru e entire text & check out e microsite.
nothing excites me as much as my toy cameras.
not even branded bags nor flatty pumps..
throw me a camera & i'll be ur obedient girl..
snap snap snap can keep me busy thru-out..
of cux, i'll need interesting subjects 4 my cammy!

presenting 2u the new Diana Mini!!
its somewhat similar to my golden half,
cept that it can tak long exposures & squarish shots.
love e effects thou i've yet 2 master it.
somehow mayb i shld attend such classes if there is?
BUT, no khakis = no motivation = boring! ;(

thats e Diana Mini with e BIG fRash!

e normal Diana w Diana Mini.
isnt it oh-so-lovingly-cute?!?!

seriously squarish shots r ♥♥

multiple exposures r ♥
so does long exposures too!


i foresee my xmas pressy~
shall get that as a pressy 4 myself!
hohohoh~ ;D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home