小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

last 5+hrs in hkg..

jux paid 30hkd for 30mins of internet usage..
did our online check-in & most seats r taken!
damn! luckily we managed 2 get ourselves 2 seats 2gether.
else i cant imagine us sittin separately on a/c..
we've each got 1 luggage + 1 new barang bag!
its super damn big! i've no idea how we're gonna lug it hm..
& we're both carryin on our bag + 1 bagful of almond biscuits!
seriously, this trip really make us broke! ;(
gonna save up my jkf per diem totally!
my upcomin kix flt shall b my hibernate flt..
and mth end ams... i duno how!! =.="

anyway, god bless us!
any1 wanna come pick us up?
we're rchin roughly 12am, i know its late!
hahaha~ dun b horrified by our shoppin bags.. ;x

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home