小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

D.E.R.I.T


i think i only slpt <24hrs since e 5th..
remember on e 5th i woke up at 9+am,
thinkin that i wil tak a nap in e aftn..
however, i cldnt manage 2 catch a wink at all!
then i reported 4 flt and althou i've 1+40 of rest time,
i din slp again! cldnt fall aslp no matter how..
til e nx day rch hotel & fell aslp frm 10-12+noon?
and i stayed awake all e way til e nx day morn 4+am..
b4 wakin up 2 prepare 4 flt at 6:50am. =.=
jitao only catch <2hrs of wink b4 my long haul flt!
officially a "memorable day" i wld say.
anyway, i woke up with slpy eyes..
reported flt with a "no mood" face even my 3-ban can tell.
but thx 2 e buncha jap crews.. so nice!!!
my CL is even nicer! frm usual manseki flt of 14-18pax,
i only tanto 10pax ytd!
and 1 of the pax's seat cant recline..
so my CL transfer e pax 2 her tanto instead!
that ends me with only 9pax 4 a manseki flt lohx!
can i say im lucky or fortunate? ;D
my CL 16, 3-ban 15 and e other guy got 10.
i tanto e least pax lohx! hahaha~
my pax oso v kind 2 me!
keep talkin & askin me this or that..
meal choice jux nice makes me feel doubly blessed!
all in all, i guess this manseki c-cbn is e smoothest 1?
except for e last 2hrs+ or so of anytime u wish..
fixing, serving, collecting like every min!
hafta fix 2-3 dish at 1 go lohx..
felt like playin e duno wat Kitchen game in FB..
keep track of e time makin sure food is not burnt!
i made full use of e 2+05 rest time!
returned bac 2 help e Y-cls REF happily!
Y-cls - thats where i feel e most comfortable.

aiya.. 2 summarise up, i slpt <24hrs within 3-4days..
shall catch more wink when i come bac frm shops..
hehehe~ gonna go do some shoppin ltr..
and get prepared 4 my battle way bac to NRT. ;p

credits : here

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous 损友 said...

jiayou sunbae!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 11:50:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home