小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

26.06.2009 - 28.06.2009 KIX


reported for my 2nd KIX flt last mth..
ofc slot in this extra flt 4 me..
might be due to resting all e way since 14th?
well, so kind of them i wld say..
flew with sum1 whom i've flew b4 so at least save e intro..
she even ask me out 4 dinner 2gether!
at some tonkatsu place? inside e hotel de..
4got 2 tak pix of e shop name..
too engrossed in tryin 2 find a toilet..
cux i had a stomach ache right aft eatin my dinner!
;( and yet i duwan 2 tell e senior lahx..

make a guess.. which of e 3 dishes above did i had in KIX?

;P i spent 1,200yen on 6 kapibaras thou..
gave them 2 my special ones.. heheh~!
pls treasure my "love" 4u guys..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home